Dr. Robert G. Dean, Ph.D., C.Hth.
New Life Clinics Charitable Trust
Meet Dr. Robert G. Dean, New Life Clinics' Chief Resident Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
Just the Facts
- In practice since June 1989... over 41,211 hours experience as a hypnotherapist.
- Hours of on-site application, training, and experience to obtain Ph.D.: 4,024
- Hours of formal, supervised training by a Medical Doctor (M.D.): 202
- Hours of in-home, formal, and classroom study: 1,141
- Doctor of Philosophy, Clinical Hypnosis (Ph.D.)
- Certified Union Master Hypnotherapist (C.U.M.Hth.), OPEIU, AFL/CIO Local #472, Hypnotist's Union (past member).
- Registered, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (C.Hth.) by the American Board of Hypnotherapy, Irvine, California #5355
- Certified Union Hypnotherapist, #AL930831 (C.U.Hth.) Hypnotist's Union, Local #472, OPEIU, AFL/CIO
- Graduate of HMI, Advanced Studies in Hypnotherapy and Behavior Modification (101, 201, 301)
- Author of guide books and e-books: "Going to the Top", "Stop Smoking for Life", and "Weight Management Guide", , , and .
- Full-Time Volunteer Executive Director of New Life Clinics Charitable Trust™
- Senior Trustee, New Life Clinics Charitable Trust
- Past Member of the American Counseling Association
- Certified Hypnotists Union Instructor in Private and Group Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Full-Time Volunteer Group Hypnotherapist since 1993
- FAA-Licensed, fixed-wing aircraft pilot
- Veteran, United States Marine Corps (1960-1966)
- Married to Janet D. Dean (Volunteer Director of Administration and Finance at New Life Clinics®)
- Father of 4 children and grandfather of 13 grandchildren.
- Founding Father of New Life Clinics Charitable Trust and New Life Clinics. Instrumental in their growth to being the largest network of free, group hypnotherapy clinics and online hypnosis clinics in the free world.
- Endorsed and recommended by over 80 major organizations across America ranging from State Highway Patrol and other law enforcement agencies to the New York Nurses Association, the Chicago Teacher's Union, Arkansas and California State Employee Associations, plus cities, counties, and other major corporations.